Send your submissions online to :
In the body of the email, please include
- your name
- email address
- your country
- the name of your story
- the word count
Please tell us how you heard about our competition.
Payment: Please go to the secure website to pay by Pay Pal. (Participants will receive an automated email acknowledging receipt at the time of entry)
For payment, please....
Your entry will be forwarded to the judges as soon as all fees due have been paid.
Terms and Conditions
- The Competition is open to anyone aged 16 or over.
- International entries are welcome but stories must be written in English.
- Stories must be previously unpublished
- Deadline: 31 Dec 2016.
- There is no minimum word count but your story must not exceed 3000 words.
- All genres will be accepted except Children's and Young Adult Fiction
- Entrants may submit as many stories as they wish, but each story must be submitted as a separate entry and entry fee.
- All work submitted must be the entrant's own original writing, and should not have appeared in print or appear on a website (including blogs and social networking sites).
- Winners will be announced before March 31 st 2017
- The judge’s decisions are final, and no correspondence will be entered into.